- Praise Yah for the 1st Passover
- kept all lives safe
- brotherhoods/community strengthened
- amazing time together
- amazing food!
- 2nd pass – another opportunity to gather
- Recap the Passover
- Yacob went into Egypt as 70
- Israel multiplied
- Egypt became scared of them
- Egypt used deceit against them
- Egypt killed many of their children
- Yahuah heard their cries
- He raised up a deliverer (prophet like his Son)
- Plagues on Egypt
- Water into blood
- Dead livestock (Jasher – those that listened saved their animals)
- Hail & Fire
- Locust (Jasher they ate but…)
- Darkness (Revelation – The beasts kingdom darkness)
- Death of the 1stborn
- We see many of these happening again in Revelation
- They left Egypt in haste – no time to let the bread rise
- As we eat, let us eat in remembrance of Yahusha, the Son of the Most High – our true passover lamb!
- Read Jasher 23
- Serve the FoodAfter a few minutes of eating, we will do the bread and wineServe Bread and Wine (or Juice)
Pour wine for each other, but don’t drink yet.
“And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer: For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of Elohim. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves: For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of Elohim shall come.” (Luke 22:15-18)
Take Bread and break it amongst each other at your table
“And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.” (Luke 22:19)
- Eat the Bread!
- This meal commences our week of eating unleavened bread. As we eat it, let it be a reminder of the bread which came down from heaven (Yahusha) and taught us true doctrine, a doctrine without the leaven of men.
Drink The Wine
“And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.” (Matthew 26:27-28)
Exodus 12,13 and Matthew 27:1-54
- Open up to anyone
2nd Passover Notes
Important Video Teachings.